• Fri, 27 Mar, 2020 • Comment: 0
Present situations has forced most if not all of us to stay home which then translates to more time on our hands. My desire for putting together this short body of work is to serve to my listeners music that doesn’t only excite them and get them dancing (which is so needful in these times) but also reminds them of the sure promises of God.
- Unconditional: this song reminds you of that overwhelming and unconditional love of Christ.
- Confidence: Reminds us of the confidence we have in Christ through His promises in His word. Proverbs 3:25-26
- Tell God: We end up doing more complaining than praying, God’s end of the line is always open, talk to Him.
- No longer stressing : And because I trust not in my own devices but hang on to the promises of God, I refuse to panic, I refuse to stress, I trust Totally in God. John 14:27
All Rights Reserved. ©2019.