You posted less than an hr ago! Kindly wait a little while before posting again. Thank You.

DJ JaySmoke (RJE)posted a blog, Thu, 24 Oct, 2019

Is Shatta Wale a liar or is mad? By JaySmoke

Blog

So I watched an interview recently and this is what the Shatta Wale said. As far as he is concerned, he has a perfectly healthy relationship with God. He believes God speaks to him. He claims he has no bestfriends but the Bible. He quotes scriptures like a well versed Pastor to the amazement of the interviewer. He then spoke about how he has several girlfriends that he has consensus sexual relationships with. And many other things.

Now this is a person that is respected by many youth in this country. What he says, they do and believe. So it's really frightening that Shatta Wale can say something this off and actually believe it's TRUE.

PSA SHATTA WALE. If you are not having sex with your wife, YOU ARE FORNICATING. Which Bible are you reading? Or did you miss that part that says don't FORNICATE, don't have more than one wife, you are proudly telling the world that you have 3 girlfriends and you sleep with them whenever you like and you claim to hear from God? I can't dispute that fact but that you did is called BLASPHEMY. Some people actually died for you to be able to openly declare you read the Bible, so if you going to say it, MAKE SURE YOU ARE REALLY READING IT RIGHT. Quoting a few verses doesn't mean you are right with God, and it's quite clear that you have no idea who God is. You don't 'READ' the Bible, if you did, you will NEVER have said all those things you said. DO YOU KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRINITY IS? DO YOU KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS? DO YOU KNOW THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT FORGIVENESS IS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE MEAN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT BRINGING YOUR TITHE INTO THE STOREHOUSE MEANS? Bro, don't let this fame get into your head. You can do all your foolery when you on stage, but when it comes to spiritual matters, there's no play. I pray for you bro, I sincerely do. Lord have mercy on you.

Shalom 🙏🏾

Comment

For when you know the truth it shall set you free. But the words of someone who doesn't know or believe is different from u who knows the truth. That's all I will say peace be unto you
Hummmm....I don't quite get what you saying bro. - DJ JaySmoke (RJE)
Chai,
Hahahaha say it again fam. Haha - DJ JaySmoke (RJE)
He says it's his girlfriend, He has no friends! what a lie and he talks about in music is friends and family, this guy is high on the weed. He claims to read the bible. Reading the bible thus not mean you are a child of God.
Hahahaha Olade, I tell you fam! He is in a delusion. But all the same, let's pray for him that as he has done this, God will use it to arrest him and bring him home. - DJ JaySmoke (RJE)
He says it's his girlfriend, He has no friends! what a lie and he talks about in music is friends and family, this guy is high on the weed. He claims to read the bible. Reading the bible thus not mean you are a child of God.
Hmmmm....
Load More Comments

Download the App